cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

jeffssig
Adept II

Game Promotions

I ordered a RX 570 from Amazon that comes with 2 games. Tom Clancy’s Division 2 Gold Edition and World War Z.

Amazon sent me the game code. A few days ago I made my account at AMD Rewards. I now enter the coupon code and it tells me It is not a valid code.

What should I do now?

Thank you.

1 Solution

My reply from AMD Rewards:

Your retailer has accidentally provided you with an early promotion coupon code. We will be back in touch as soon as possible with further details but can confirm that AMDRewards.com will honor this coupon.

Quick reply from them. So maybe soon I can start gaming

View solution in original post

5 Replies

was the AMD Game Promotion still in affect when you tried to submit your game codes? if it was then open an AMD AWARDS Support ticket and see what they suggest. It probably is an error.

Also make sure your AMD GPU card is installed in your computer when you try to submit your game codes.

Hi

Yes Its still in affect Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) July 8, 2019.

Yes Card is installed. I sent s ticket I will see what they say.

Thank you

My reply from AMD Rewards:

Your retailer has accidentally provided you with an early promotion coupon code. We will be back in touch as soon as possible with further details but can confirm that AMDRewards.com will honor this coupon.

Quick reply from them. So maybe soon I can start gaming

jeffssig
Adept II

Contact from email today.

We recently learned you received a bonus game code with your order that is not activated. We apologize for releasing the code early, and want to confirm that the code will be activated on 4/29/19 when the promotion was intended to go live.

Hats off to them for making a quick contact with me.

jeffssig
Adept II

Update.

My Coupon codes was activated yesterday and I received and email about it. Used the codes and and have been playing the games. Nice service for free games.

0 Likes