So PBO doesn't seem to be working at all on my Ryzen 7 2700x, Turning it off or on produces the same results in Benchmarks i.e. Cinebench etc and in game. My boosts stays the same in Cinebench with PBO on max clock is 3.998Mhz, off? 3.998Mhz. In BFV on = 4.050Mhz off = 4.050Mhz. Single core boosts stay the same as well ~4.350Mhz. Temps are below 60c. My Cinebench score is actually a bit higher with it off which seems super weird to me.
- Gigabyte RTX 2070 8GB OC edition
- MSI B450 TOMAHAWK AM4 ATX AMD Motherboard
- G.Skill Flare X 16GB 2 x 8GB DDR4-3200 PC4-25600 CL14
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 3.7GHz 8 Core
- Noctua nh-u12s CPU cooler (PUSH/PULL)
- Samsung 860 EVO 250 GB Internal SSD
- Seagate BarraCuda 2TB 7200RPM SATA III 6Gb/s 3.5"
- EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G3 850 Watt 80 Plus Gold Modular
- Windows 10 Home 64bit
- Fractal Design Meshify C (2x 140mm intake + 2x 120mm Exhaust)
- Monitor MSI Optix Mag24c @1080p 144hz