STOP CODE BSD

I have an HP-15 based laptop with 2500U

Adrenalin 19.4.2
16 GB (2x8 2400MHZ Kingston)
128 GB Samsung M.2 SSD
1.0GB Seagate
W10 1803 (was 1809 before)

Software used: IRONCAD2019DCS with Product Update 1

I just notice an odd behavior on my HP notebook 2500U vega 8 graphics. If it the notebook lid is close or goes to sleep with IC2019PU1 application and file open, on wake up IC is unresponsive, when it responds after 5 seconds it goes blank the gets a blue screen. On notification W10: IRONCAD application has been blocked from accessing graphics. But the prior version IRONCAD2019DCS with Service Pack 1 don't experience this problem.

I have the same software on my desktop and don't experience the issue with PU 1 version
Ryzen 7 1700X with 32 GB DDR4 3000 G.Skill Ripjaws V
AMD Radeon PRO WX4100

I preformed the suggestion from the internet for the HP 15 notebook
sfc /scannow
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
2. Use Windows Registry Editor

If the method above doesn’t work, you can try using Windows Registry Editor to adjust the value of TdrDela entry, which represents for Timeout Detection and Recovery. Increasing this value will increase the processing time of your graphics card, which helps to get rid of the Application Has Been Blocked From Accessing Graphics Hardware error in Windows 10.

To adjust this value, press Windows + R, type: regedit and then press Enter to open Windows Registry Editor.

In the Registry Editor, look at the left panel and open the following path:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SYSTEM -> CurrentControlSet -> Control -> GraphicsDrivers

Next, create a new DWORD (32-bit) entry named TdrDelay. Then double-click on it and set the value to be 8.
Click on the “OK” button to save the change. After that, close Registry Editor and restart your computer.

I ran the toubleshooter and it messed up the system that the sleep feature was removed (must be the powercfg)

I have to put it back to recovery mode and re-installed everything.
I worked as it should with the sleep functionality restored when the notebook lid is closed. When the PU1 for the IC2019DCSSP1, the same problem occur all over.

So there is problem with 2500U/vega 8 with the product update that wasn't there before. I want to know what may trigger the stopcode: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR and the notification W10: IRONCAD application has been blocked from accessing graphics. By the way there is also notification W10: Logitech application has been blocked from accessing graphics. this will help a lot and and also inform IC tech support about the 2500U/Vega 8.

regards

0 Likes
0 Replies