Hi every body...
I need your help!
- I have an Acer Aspire E1-572G laptop, core i5-4200
- it has two graphic cards, intel integrated,
and AMD Radeon HD 8750M
- I never tried to check the AMD card, since I'm not a big gamer,
but when I tried to play PUBG on PC, the intel card was very slow, so I disabled it,
but no game is working if I disable the intel, although the AMD is active..
- I tried every driver possible, from Acer website and AMD website,
in the device manager, the AMD looks fine,
but it doesn't play even small games like IGI and FREEDOM FIGHTERS..
- I deleted my windows 7 32 bit, then clean installed windows 10 64 bit, then again tried many drivers, including of course the latest one from AMD,
- I even updated the BIOS of the laptop..
- In the bios, cpu-z, gpu-z and device manager, the card looks fine..
- I'm starting to think it's a hardware issue..