cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

gorzul
Adept II

AMDRewards still missing games - Humiliation was not part of the deal

I redeemed almost 1 month ago. I only received 1 game out of 3 thus far.

Unbelievable. Not only does AMD humiliate you, and ask you for all sorts or personal and private information, but they still make you wait for a month+ afterwards on top of you giving it to them. I am questioning whether this is even legal to begin with. 

We were literally forced to provide all our private and personal information or not get games we paid for. Games we received because we opted to buy their product. Products we may not have bought possibly was it not for the offer. 

Nowhere on my Vega does it say that the games will be subject to a full background check, I wouldve never agreed to this. Most of us wouldnt have. Nowhere on my purchase does it say that the games will possibly be late, more than a month late, if ever received at all. 

AMD is quick to threaten, call people frauds, their own customers. Yet they have humiliated us, made us jump through hoops forced us to provide all our personal information, and still havent provided us with the product with paid money for. 

Not only is this extremely shameful and unprofessional, but I seriously doubt its even legal. 

I will be raising this question in the upcoming weeks and stirring things up, I have been very patient and lenient but this is beyond infuriating at this point. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
leadfarmer
Adept II

The problem seems to only effect those buying individual qualifying components. I purchased a brand new gaming PC from an online supplier which had both an AMD processor and graphics card, and in my order confirmation email I received the codes for the games.

I had to wait to receive my gaming PC before redeeming the codes as the process checks that the computer you are using to redeem them actually has one of their qualifying products. When my PC did arrive, the code redeeming process was quite straight forward.

But I do sympathise with those still waiting for their codes.

0 Likes