cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

lazinessismyusername
Journeyman III

Radeon RX 580 8GB BSOD w/ Multiple stop codes.

• AMD Graphics Card
      • AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB GDDR5 Video Card

• Desktop or Laptop System
      • Custom Cyberpower PC Desktop Build.
    • Operating System
      • Windows 10 64bit
    • Driver version installed
      • Adrenaline 2019 - 19.1.1
    • Display Devices
      • 27" Sceptre C275W-1920R Curved Full HD (1920x1080) 5ms, DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort
    • Motherboard + Bios Revision
      • GIGABYTE GA-AX370-Gaming AM4 ATX W/ Intel LAN, 2 PCIe x16, 3 PCIe x1, 8 SATA3, 1 M.2 SATA/PCIe

• CPU/APU
      • AMD Ryzen 7 1800X 3.6GHz [4.0GHz Turbo] Eight-Core 16MB L3 Cache 95W Processor

• Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & Wattage
      • 800 Watts - Standard 80 Plus Certified Power Supply - SLI/CrossFireX Read
    • RAM
      • 32GB

I bought a custom made pc from cyberpower pc at the beginning of 2018. Since the moment i received it (prebuilt) it has blue screened at least 2 times a day, sometimes going up to 4-5. I have been trying to fix whatever problem it is for now over a year. I've uninstalled/reinstalled very AMD driver in existence, i've tried updating every other driver that is being used in my computer, i've tried changing my monitor cable from a hdmi to a dvid, and nothing changed. I play a lot of videogames, that is why i decided to get a better computer. I used to have a laptop and even my laptop could run overwatch without crashing. This computer can not. I've scanned my memory and no issues were found. I've gone into the error reports and the error messages lead nowhere - ive taken my computer to a computer repair place and they had it for days and couldn't get it to blue screen. the people there told me to check every thing that is being plugged into my computer, which is why i tried chaning the monitor cord. i've now gone through every cord/device that is plugged into my pc except for the power cord, which i will be trying today as i just got a new one. 

I'm thinking about getting rid of my graphics card and replacing it with a NVIDIA or INTEL card because this has been a problem that seems destined to be unsolved. 
I will admit, i didn't look into all of the parts when I bought the pc. I shouldve, but didn't. I'm at a complete loss of what to do or where to look next. 

0 Likes
1 Reply

Post a pic of 'Windows Reliability Monitor' history, and run/save 'dxdiag', add it to your reply as an 'Attachment'(use advanced editor).

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes