- RX 580
- Windows 10 64BiT
- Radeon Adrenalin 19.1.1
- Display Devices
- LCD HP Omen 25 Display, 1920x1080 @144hz DisplayPort
- ASUS Monitor (dont know model) 1920x1080 @60hz DVI
- Gigabyte G1.Sniper M5 Gigabyte UEFI DualBIOS Version F7
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- Monitors just show the message: „no signal“ and turn off, while the PC is still „running“.
- By running I mean th lights are still on, fans are still on, but the sound cuts off after a few seconds and it stays like that no matter how long I let him be like that.
- This just happens randomly, sometimes right when logging in, sometimes after I had it running for several hours
- I uninstalled the the driver and my PC works fine. So I just resettled the PC, to fix the problem, and because I haven’t done that in a very long time. After the reset, it started again, so it was not some other software I used to have on my PC.
- Also have tried to downgrade my drivers, but that didn’t do anything
- PC was running and fully functioning like this for about one year now and these problems suddenly occurred
- I also should add, that the PC was running fine last week, so yea, I really don’t know what I am supposed to do now