• Gigabyte G1.Sniper M5 Gigabyte UEFI DualBIOS Version F7
  • CPU/APU
    • Intel i7 4770
  • Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & Wattage
    • Be quiet BQ SU7 700W
  • RAM
    • 16GB

Issue:

• Monitors just show the message: „no signal“ and turn off, while the PC is still „running“.
  • By running I mean th lights are still on, fans are still on, but the sound cuts off after a few seconds and it stays like that no matter how long I let him be like that.
  • This just happens randomly, sometimes right when logging in, sometimes after I had it running for several hours
  • I uninstalled the the driver and my PC works fine. So I just resettled the PC, to fix the problem, and because I haven’t done that in a very long time. After the reset, it started again, so it was not some other software I used to have on my PC. 
  • Also have tried to downgrade my drivers, but that didn’t do anything
  • PC was running and fully functioning like this for about one year now and these problems suddenly occurred 
  • I also should add, that the PC was running fine last week, so yea, I really don’t know what I am supposed to do now
0 Likes
2 Replies
taru
Adept II

This might be caused due to some driver conflicts give a try for the clean installation.

use DDU Utility (Display Driver Uninstaller) by launching it in Safe mode and uninstall the previous driver.

then restart your computer again and enter into the normal windows mode. And install all the critical and recommended updates from Windows. (make sure windows is not installing the display driver

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/3183922/how-to-temporarily-prevent-a-windows-update-from-re...

Again, restart the computer and then install 19.4.1 drivers by clicking this below link. disconnect the network connection and disable antivirus before running the installer file. https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/radeon-500-series/radeon-rx-500-series/radeon-rx-580   

0 Likes
-sum1-
Adept I

You mentioned the sound cuts off – does your issue match this issue? If it does, that would be worrying, because it would suggest it can affect Intel CPUs as well.

Central topic for AMD random black screen/no signal issue, with power and reset buttons not working 

0 Likes