AnsweredAssumed Answered

Is this common or typical of the AMD Radeon Drivers?

Question asked by amplighter on Mar 25, 2019
Latest reply on Apr 2, 2019 by amplighter

It's been a very long time since I've been here. At that time based on my past comment and errors, it would seem I've grown to not like the Catalysis program/drivers. One clue to this and I'm wondering if this is common place for the AMD Radeon drivers to do this is even though I've updated the Catalysis driver to 19.1.1 etc.. Windows shows that my Radeon 580 has been updated to their latest version which is direct from Microsoft. In other words, my Catalysis driver says one version while my device manager says another version and I'm unable to update the windows version to correctly match the Catalysis version. I've since deleted the Catalysis completely as I've never used it in the 2+ years of owning the new computer. Nor have I had any issues with the Windows driver version. So my question is, where can I locate an updated Win10 version of the Radeon 580 driver? Yes, I've located the 2017 driver via Microsoft driver storage site but nothing more recent than 2017 for the Radeon RX 580.

Outcomes