cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

blaireau2a
Journeyman III

Firepro w7000

Hello, I have a graphic card firepro w7000 and I see that the CMS U100 component has been ripped off. (accident?) Can you tell me what does this component correspond to? If not, where can I find the schema of this graphics card. Thanks in advance.

Bonjour, Je possède une carte graphique firepro w7000 et je constate que le composant CMS U100 a été arraché. (accident?) Pouvez-vous me dire à quoi correspond ce composant? A défaut, ou puis-je trouver le schéma de cette carte graphique. Merci à l'avance.

0 Likes
6 Replies

are referring to component "C314"?

According to Widipedia: Reference designator - Wikipedia 

That is a capacitor that broke off. Seriously doubt you will find a schematic on any AMD GPU cards.

Best bet is to cannibalize that part from another GPU card. Most likely that component might be used in more than one GPU card.

Note: colesdav‌ is a technician that has repaired his own GPU Cards. If he isn't too busy he might be able help you narrow down what that component might do or where to find another one.

0 Likes

I still have not found the reference of this component U100 with AMD. I sent the documents requested by their service, but I do not have an answer.
I send you a photo with the marking of this component.
The package is smaller than a SOT 23-5.
Thank you for your help.U100 Firepro w7000.png

0 Likes

Hi,

Since it is a professional card, can you check if it is still under warranty and send it in for repair?

Bye.

Good observation, forgot to ask if it is under Warranty. I figured it wasn't since he was trying to fix it.

0 Likes

75/5000
Unfortunately, this card is not under warranty
Thank you for your reply.
0 Likes
blaireau2a
Journeyman III

Okay,

I think this component is a 3.3v regulator with control.
The case is a small SOT23-5. (attached photo taken on a graphics card that works) I would like a diagram to confirm that.

Thanks for your help.P1040668.JPG

0 Likes