cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

daril666
Journeyman III

bios not detect gpu

hello I bought the rx560 4gb from one store i install it on my pc and when i go to start it the gpu fan works but i dont get any signal from the bios not do that sound after hardewere check to continue so i can not enter to bios to do anything. i return the gpu in that store and they had the same thing when they try to test it.so i try one more time and i bought again the same card from anather shop cuz i had many times problem with defective hardwere from that first shop. again i have the same problem i turn the card back and they told me is working on them. so what can i do is compatibility problem? i know my hardwere is not the best but i thougth this graphics cards working with UEFI bios and my bios have the latest version update i install the gpu in pci x16 my spec is
intel core i7-2600
gigabyte GA-Z77m-d3h
8gb 2x4 1600MHz 
psu 600W
0 Likes
2 Replies

Who is the manufacturer of the GPU Card? Also do you have the 6 pin GPU Power cable connected from the PSU to the GPU Card?

The GPU Card doesn't show up in BIOS nor in Windows Device Manager?

You didn't indicate which Windows version you have installed?

If the card is properly connected and it works on another computer it could indicate either a bad Motherboard PCIe slot or possibly a defective PSU.

Make sure you have the GPU installed on the correct PCIe x 16 slot and not on the PCIe x 16 x4  slot.  Also make sure you have BIOS configured to have the GPU Card as the main Graphic Display and not the Intel Integrated Graphics.

Make sure you have the latest NON-BETA BIOS installed "F13". There are two other newer BETA BIOSes to install or try: GA-Z77M-D3H (rev. 1.0) | Motherboard - GIGABYTE Global 

Also see if there are any newer Intel Chipset and Integrated Graphics drivers for your motherboard. Most are from 2013. Download and run Intel Driver and Support Assistant to update all of your Intel Motherboard's drivers to the latest versions.

0 Likes

thanks for the answer. i buy 2 times the same model the sapphire pulse rx560 4gb and 2gb. the first gpu had up 6pin to connect, the secont not have up 6pin. my psu is one corsair VS series 650W. the gpu not detect on the bios. the gpu fan is working looks like the gpu works but the bios do nothing to continue. the motherboard have only one PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 so i install it here,my bios version is the F13 not the other BETA like F14 or F15. i use windows 10 is the latest version 1809 and everything is up to date, also i completely unlinstall the older gpu drivers before install the new gpu. i send the gpu's back to the stores from the first store they try to test it in anather pc. they told me also is not working on us. the secont store told me is working here must be compatibility problem with my motherboard. just sounds strange to me the compatibility problems cuz i know my system is old but have UEFI bios not legacy and i believe this is a good point. also gigabyte support says this gpu is too new for this old system so i believe have not chance i need new pc. im so sad cuz my i7 core become useless if i can not change gpu and my old gpu play nothing

0 Likes