I have issue with my GPU - Sapphire R9 290 Vapor X Tri-x OC
CPU Z, GPU Z, AIDA 64, HW INFO and AMD Software reports
Bus Type PCI Express 3.0 x16 @ 2.0 x8
Should not it work on 2.0 x16?
I know its old motherboard with PCI E 2.0, but mobo and gpu works fine, and still this reduced PCIE bandwith bothers me. Besides GPU there is no other card in pci slots. Already disabled integrated gpu ati radeon hd 3300 in bios.
Look at screenshots and see is there solution to work on 2.0 x16?
- AMD Graphics Card - Sapphire R9 290 Vapor X Tri-x OC
- Desktop - Operating System Windows 10 64bit
- Driver version installed - Radeon Adrenalin 19.1.1
- Display Devices -LG W2261 (HDMI) 1920X1080 @60Hz
- Motherboard + Bios Revision - BIOSTAR TA790GXBE - AMI 080014 184.108.40.206 Date 07/05/2010
- CPU/APU - PHENOM II 965 BE
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage- SILVERSTONE 600 W
- RAM - 4 GB DDR2