Describe your system:
- AMD Graphics Card
- MSI Radeon RX 580 Armor OC 8GB GDDR5 256-bit
- Desktop or Laptop System
- Operating System
- Driver version installed
- Display Devices
- Motherboard + Bios Revision
- Placa de baza GIGABYTE GA-AB350M-Gaming 3
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- Corsair VS Series VS550, 80+ , 550W
Describe your issue:
- So basically, the problem is the following: while playing PUBG (and yes, it's only pubg that has this issue), my GPU is being used 100% (i saw that in task manager). Also, the fans are making very much noise. This, however, does not impact the game itself. I mean I can play it just fine, as if nothing has happened. I've never experienced shuttering or in-game lag.
- I've got the latest Adrenalin Software and I am having this issue since August 2018 and still haven't figured it out.
- 3D Settings are all on default / let the application decide what is best for it working properly.
- The in-game settings DO NOT matter. if everything in on very low is all the same as if everything is on ultra.. just a bit of difference in FPS but that's it.
- Here I have attached a short video that will show what is happening exactly. In the background you can also hear the noise my pc makes while pubg is opened.