Today I upgraded from Adrenalin 19.2.3 to 19.3.1. Previously I was using Auto Undervolt and the card was rock solid. I went with Auto Undervolt in the hopes that I could keep the GPU running a little cooler. To get a clean install of 19.3.1 I used DDU in Safe Mode, and after a reboot installed the the 19.3.1 package. After another restart I changed the Manual to Auto Undervolt. Within minutes both monitors went blank and the PC was totally unresponsive. I used the reset and tried it again, and again I had an unusable system. I then changed the Auto Undervolt to Manual and the system is stable again.
Using Windows 10, build 1809. CPU is I7-6850K, 64GB RAM, 1 TB M.2 PCI boot disk. Dual monitors, with primary monitor supporting FreeSync.