My Gigabyte RX 580 8GB is having a performance issue in several titles, including Dirt 4, Dirt Rally, Crysis 3 and Black Mesa.
I cannot play Crysis 3, even on medium the game stays in about 30 fps, the same happens in Dirt Rally on ultra, but it improves just a little by disabling ground cover, but still very diferent from the reviews i saw from YouTube.
However, I can play Shadow Warrior 2 on 1080p on ultra with 60 ~ 70 fps in most areas. The Talos Principle with Vulkan performed about 100 fps on ultra on 1080p as well. Crysis 2 runned on 140 fps on "extreme" presset and Arkham Knight 55 ~ 68 fps.
There are no blinking light near power connector, on Talos Principle the GPU usage hits 100% and the power consumption stays in ~135w and the GPU temps usualy stays in 70ºc, no unexpected reboots, crashes or anything else.
There are no (visible) CPU bottlenecking (in any core).
- Gigabyte RX 580 8GB GAMING;
- Gitabyte ga-970-ud3p;
- Cosair H45 watercoller;
- Kingston 240gb SSD;
- Seagate 1TB hard disk;
- 600w power supply (i don't remember the brand name but it's 80 plus bronze);
- 8GB RAM Kingston 1333Ghz;
- Bulldozer FX-8120 8 cores - 3.8Ghz;
- Windows 10 - latest update
What I tried:
- Clean install (wiped everything, including Steam's library)
- Setup the latest drivers (Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.2.3 Optional - from AMD website)
- Setup AORUS ENGINE (from Gigabyte website)
- Setup Steam and Origin
- Downloaded the games
- Run the games
- Get disappointed
- Removed AORUS and restarted (but nothing)
- Changed the power limit to 50%+ on Wattman (but nothing)
Someone could help me please?