I've got 3 PC with
- ASRock FM2A88X-ITX & AMD A8-7600 - Win10 (used often)
- ASRock FM2A88M Pro+ & AMD A8-7600 - Win10 (used normally)
- ASRock FM2A68M DG3+ & AMD FM2 A4-4020 - Win7 (use occasionally)
In last months PC1has started showing BSOD 2/3 times a day for "memory management error". I did several unsuccessfull tries:
- Unistalled graphic card (Radeon R7)
- Updated AMD drivers (v19.x)
- Removed AMD drivers (MS Windows used its own drivers)
- Installed old AMD drivers (until v18 I had no problem)
- Reinstalled last AMD drivers
- Exchanged RAM modules between PC1 & PC2
- Exchanged system disk between PC1 & PC2
Please note that:
- All PC's have all applications and operating systems regulary updated
- All PC's have KIS 2019 updated daily
- PC2 once gave same error in last days
- PC3 with Win7 has no problem at all
Yesterday, tired to fight with unknown ghosts, I installed Ubuntu in dual boot and I worked an entire day with no problem.
@ this point I think that some MS win10 update has problems with AMD HW / AMD drivers.
Last remaining is a clean install of MS Windows system; what a bore re-install all my applications B-[
Don't worry, be happy
P.S.: with MS ending support for Win7 next year, I'll go definitly for Linux.