Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

left4dead666
Adept II

Adrenaline 2019 Wattman RX580 help

Hey there

i have an RX 580 8GB and i don't wanna update to 2019 software because i can't control wattman no more i have special profiles for my fan during gaming, because auto control of the fan doesn't speed them up on a good way cause temperature reaches 85 degrees. but with my profiles the temperature reaches 65 to 70 and i like that amount better.

now is the case that the 2019 software doesn't let me control it can somebody help me how i can control it in the 2019 software cause i wanna upgrade to it. but because i dont know the way i downgraded back to 2018!.

Greetings

Ricardo

PS: if you don't understand what i'm saying just tell me i will try to explain it better, but my English is not so good!.

0 Likes
1 Reply
yahaway
Adept II

Your english seems fine to me. Anyway, all I do to keep my fans curve under control is I switch it to 'manual' in the Radeon Settings. I don't even mess with the sliders. If I keep it on auto then my msi rx580 gpu takes over the fans and they will just shoot up to 100% no matter the temperature. So I just click on manual and 'apply' and that is it. I just got done playing "shadow of the tomb raider" and my temps were around 65-70 and my rpms only about 34% (whatever the radeon settings fan curve had them at). I like cool temperatures but not LOUD fan noises. Oh by the way, I have the 19.11 drivers...not the optional one (19.23 I believe). Hope that helps.

0 Likes