I'm having a black screen problem with Destiny 2

My setup:

• Mobo - Asus Z170 Pro, BIOS version 3801, 
  • Processor - Intel Core I7 6900K, not currently overclocked
  • RAM - 2x4GB HyperX 2400Mhz - X.M.P not enabled
  • Graphics card - XFX RX 570 8GB
  • PSU - Cooler Master MWE 500W
  • Windows 10 64bit

I'm experiencing issues with my system while playing Destiny 2. Specifically: I've been using the PC with the Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.1.2, however I got Broccoli errors in Destiny 2. I couldn't find too much information about this problem but I came across some forums where people said to update graphics drivers. 

I updated to Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.2.1 but this time about 5-10 minutes after starting to play I got black screen with sound but a few seconds later the sound disappeared too. I tried waiting but it never came back - the picture or the sound - this time I restart the PC and try again. I've had the latter happen to me in Apex Legend and Resident Evil 2 (2019). 

I tried using the graphics card in a different computer, which has an I5-4440, Gigabyte GA-H87-D3H(rev 1.) - with latest BIOS, Cooler Master MWE 500W, Win 10 64bit. Using the latest graphics divers(Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.2.1) I did experience black screen in Destiny 2, However switching back to Adrenalin Edition 19.1.2 I had a smooth gaming experience. I also played The Witcher 3 GOTY and Kingdom Come Deliverance. There were no issues. Unfortunately on this system I couldn't test Apex Legends(didn't start) or Resident Evil 2.

I'd like to use my I7 6700K based system though for gaming. If there is any fix please let me know

0 Likes
0 Replies