cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

honkatonka
Journeyman III

19.1.1 Delete or Deactivate Game Profiles

I just bought a Vega 56. I installed 19.1.1 Driver. When i click the Games Tab he loads my Game Profiles. I have like 100 Games installed. It takes a long time to lead all Profiles and the Driver keeps crashing doint it. How can i delete ALL PROFILES or how can i deactivate automatic Profile generating. I dont need that!

0 Likes
6 Replies

No options exist to remove all profiles or prevent them from automatically being created. To remove each individually, click the three dots and click Remove Profile, though it will automatically be re-added when you launch it...

It will take me hours to delete all games there. after deleting a game it needs 10 seconds to rescan all games. and after deleting 2 games the amd driver crashes. where does the driver look to create that profiles? It is not the windows startung menue. I deleted all games there. And it isnt the uninstall information in the registry (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall)

0 Likes

It doesn't seem like it would be hard to fix. An example would be e-mails...when going through them you can check/select for deletion as many as you want...then delete them all at once. One at a time delete...rescan..is ridiculous 

0 Likes

And a prompt to disable automatic profile creation since they'll come right back next time you update drivers.

0 Likes

Try driver 19.2.1(it reportedly fixed slow loading issue), or newer.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

I can attest that it does, though it still takes several seconds.