cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

mrboost
Journeyman III

Wraith cooler wont install?

My wraith cooler works fine using the rgb header. If i disconnect the rbg head and install the usb header to install the wraith software, i get a popup saying "Device Descriptor Request Failed). I have reinstalled all usb drivers to make sure that wasnt the case. Other devices work in that usb header so i know its correctly working. I have also installed the wraith cooler software in hopes of it having some form was driver? but still no luck

pastedImage_1.png

0 Likes
1 Reply
keikan
Journeyman III

Hello. I have similar problem with my Max Wraith Cooler (bought with FX8350). I have motherboard without RGB connector (GA970 ud3p). When I plug the cooler usb connector to USB in my motherboard - after power on - LED ring is fully functional (lighting constantly and changes colors). But after logging to Win 7 - system cannot find drivers to this usb device and it remauins unknown, and stop lighting... When I power of the computer and change the usb header on my mother board - it starts to light agin...and like this over the time... Are there any USB drivers for this cooler? I do not want to control colors - just want to light it every time..

0 Likes