cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

dusan1081
Newcomer

Black screen after windows logo whenever i install drivers

Its all working perfectly I am playing Destiny 2 at very low setting suddenly PC freeze and I need to hard reset my PC after restarting bios logo appeared windows logo appeared  after that screen going to black nothing appear so I did restart my pc go to safe mode (which is working) uninstall amd graphics driver then I can go to windows normally with no problem,

Now again I am install AMD graphics driver when pc going to detect the graphics card while installing the black screen appeared again.

so I decide to do a clean install windows 10, I did installing successfully at this time the graphics card running on the Microsoft basic graphics driver, now again when I am going to install the AMD graphics driver the black screen appeared again while detecting the graphics driver.

Reboot won't fix the problem windows loading sniping dots appeared and then the black screen.

The graphics is fine I guess, the graphics is working on the Standard VGA Graphic Adapter but not working on the amd graphics driver (black screen appeared).

I did install the gpu driver via devices manager without installing the whole amd graphics software but no hope black screen again after restarting.

Also tried with HDMI port.

Im using:
CPU - AMD athlon x4 830
GPU - AMD radeon r7 250 powercolor
MB - Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. F2A68HM-S1
OS - Windows 7 x64 (FULL UPDATED)
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. F1, 14-Nov-14 (I updated bios via @BIOS gigabyte utility program)

dasdsadsa
0 Likes
1 Reply
dusan1081
Newcomer

+

dasdsadsa
0 Likes