buggzluva

Requesting a RADEON VII sample to create some content around.

Discussion created by buggzluva on Feb 6, 2019
Latest reply on Feb 14, 2019 by ajlueke
Radeon VII
Hi all, I've been hard at work over the past couple of years perfecting a few skills I thought id need to make a success on YouTube i.e. Image & Video editing system optimization etc.
YouTube wise I feel a have a good idea of what I need to do to grow my channel & succeed, the only thing lacking is real content at present I'm currently stuck testing or retesting Game at or around there release and whilst fun, this is not what I wanted to be doing on YouTube I have a far more creative side than I'm able to show right now.
Content planned for the Card would start with an Unboxing like my previous Vega Card I would like to get out go to local spot in my area called the Wrekin its around a over mile hike strait up lol.
The views from there are out of this world and that's where I would be getting the shot to include in the Unboxing Video.
I would then move on to create and epic Benchmarking video showing the cards performance in a number of new titles @4K @1440p. I will ask the community for input in to what Game to will include in the content.
Over the next two weeks I will be transferring my 2700X build into a new chassis, Ryzen 2700X get a new Home, so the Card will be included in that content to the case ill be going for is the PC -011 from Lian-Li, I haven't decided on the colour just yet.
With the sub count I currently have its near impossible to get any venders to even listen to me let alone take a good luck at what I might be able to offer then in return for the support.
I will include a full breakdown from my YouTube stats page of my Current views I get far more Views on my channel than people might think.
Id say over the past 2 year I have spend in the region of £4000 on My two Ryzen system my D3400 camera lighting etc, so I'm all set to go I just need one company to look past the lack of subs to maybe help grow.
I feel with my passion and drive I could offer something special to the community given the chance, but that's just it right now its near impossible to get that chance.
I would like to also apologise to anyone that this annoys, as I said its hard to get heard, I thought at least way I could get some sort of a reply.
I would like end by saying I'm not asking for anything for free as the work I plan doing will take hours upon hours and to help the community in return for support I would like to pay forward my SAPPHIRE Nitro+ Vega 64 to someone in the community.
*They would have to be living in the EU due to the postage cost of sending it anywhere further*
Thank you for taking the time to read this, again I apologise if I have upset anyone.
Sincerely
Mr Gareth Humphries.
BuGGzLoVeR's Tech.
(YouTube channel link & stats below)

Outcomes