cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

el_barbado
Journeyman III

Flashing Vega FE Bios

I have two Vega Frontier Editions that I'm putting water blocks on and can't find a water cooled bios version for them. I know they exist since the Vega FE was released with a water cooled option. I've been searching off and on a bit for one but I can only find the air variant. 

Anyone have suggestions? I know the bios change for Vega 64 when water cooling makes a difference, would that be the same for FE?

Thanks!!

1 Solution

fsadough‌ would probably be best person to advice you on where to find that particular vBIOS.

EDIT: Did find a Liquid Cooled vBIOS at TechPowerup website you can download: VGA Bios Collection: AMD RX Vega FE 15.9844 GB | TechPowerUp 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies

fsadough‌ would probably be best person to advice you on where to find that particular vBIOS.

EDIT: Did find a Liquid Cooled vBIOS at TechPowerup website you can download: VGA Bios Collection: AMD RX Vega FE 15.9844 GB | TechPowerUp 

0 Likes
el_barbado
Journeyman III

Thanks! I found that one as well shortly after posting this question. It appears though there is no difference between the Air Cooled version and the Liquid Cooled bioses. I guess I will test it and see for sure on one card and compare the actual numbers prior to putting it on a water block.