cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

trey1337
Journeyman III

Newly Built System Is Crashing

Недавно собрал компьютер на Ryzen 5 2400G и решил поиграть в игры которые он прекрасно должен тянуть.
Через пару дней мне не понравилось поведение процессора в играх, сижу я на встроенном видео ядре, и очень часто бывает то что в некоторых играх происходит что то странное, запускаю игру и через минуты ~2-5 происходит то что всё обрывается, пропадает звук и изображение на экране но кулера продолжают крутиться но пока я не отключу компьютер от сети ничего не помогает даже кнопка "Reset". Драйвера установлены самые последнии. Материнская плата AsRock A320M-HDV, проблемы с температурой НЕТ ~40-55°С! После чего думал то что в блоке питания, побывал на 3 разных блоках питания от разных производителей и разных мощностей тоже ничего не помогло, после чего подумал то что проблема в видео ядре, нашёл очень старую видео карту подключил её и проблема исчезла, но я не могу использовать ту карту потому что она слабее чем Vega 11 Graphics.  Уже не знаю что делать! Помогите пожалуйста!

Recently I assembled a computer on the Ryzen 5 2400G and decided to play games that it should pull perfectly.
After a couple of days, I didn’t like the processor’s behavior in games, I’m sitting on the integrated video core, and very often something strange happens in some games, I start the game and after about 2-5 minutes everything ends, the sound disappears and the image on the screen but the cooler continues to spin, but until I disconnect the computer from the network, nothing even helps the "reset" button. The latest drivers are installed. Motherboard AsRock A320M-HDV, problems with temperature NO  ~40-55°С! After that, I thought that the power supply unit, I visited 3 different power supplies from different manufacturers and different capacities did not help either, and then I thought that the problem was in the video core, I found a very old video card that connected it and the problem disappeared, but I didn’t I can use that card because it is weaker than Vega 11 Graphics. I do not know what to do anymore! Help me please!

Specifications

CPURyzen 5 2400G
CoolerBox cooler
MotherboardAsRock A320M HDV
MemoryGoodRam 16gb kit DDR4 2400
GraphicsVega 11
Disc Drive 1western digital wd green pc ssd 240 gb (wds240g2g0b)
Disc Drive 2Toshiba 500gb
Disc Drive 3{drive3}
PSUchiefteс Smart GPS-600
Case
Monitor
0 Likes
3 Replies
misterj
Big Boss

trey1337, please post a screenshot of Ryzen Master (RM).  Thanks and enjoy, John.

0 Likes

pastedImage_1.png

0 Likes

Thanks, trey1337.  Please check your manual and do a Clear CMOS.  Your RM looks strange.  Is it up to date?  I am running version 1.5.3.0902.  Please install the latest RM and post a fresh screenshot.  Enjoy, John.