cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

cfm5555
Journeyman III

I have a new build Ryzen 5 2600 16G 2666 DDR4 running Ryzen Master and EDC(CPU) is saying in RED "99% of 90A Limit 168A . Do I need a larger Power Supply?

I have a new build Ryzen 5 2600 16G 2666 DDR4 running Ryzen Master and EDC(CPU) is saying in RED "99% of 90A Limit 168A . Do I need a larger Power Supply?

I'm not sure what the stat means?

Thanks in Advance.

I am having intermittent screen crashes (screen goes blank for a few seconds and comes back)

Using EVGA GTX1050

Crashes seem to occur when either starting a different program or changing webpages in Chrome.

Constant crashes in World of Tanks saying Graphics card error. (Same card that was in the prior build before the new motherboard)

Also have tried removing the Graphics card to use the Ryzen output and no signal 

Motherboard is MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon

*** Edited NOT 3600 it's a 2600*** Sorry 

0 Likes
1 Reply
misterj
Big Boss

cfm5555, please use the camera icon at the top of the reply window to post a screenshot, no external reference is needed.  Please post your system specifications.  Kinda difficult to suggest you need a larger PS with no information.  Please tell us what you are doing (games?).  Please search for and read this manual: ryzen-master-quick-reference-guide.pdf

It does a good job of defining EDC and many other terms.  Usually a Ryzen model number is followed by a G when there is integrated graphics.  Please check, but I suspect yours has none.  There are several threads here about games having short freezes - please check them out.  If you are willing to allow your processor more current (up to 168 Amps), then use another profile to change EDC.  The CPU temperature may increase.  Strange, but AMD does not seem to know anything about the Ryzen 3600.  Do you have a 3600X, perhaps?  AMD knows nothing about it either.  Enjoy, John.

EDIT: Specifications:

2600.jpg

0 Likes