cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

bozacı
Journeyman III

UPTADE

Hello. I own the AMD RADEON HD 7500M / 7600M Series. Version 15.200.1062.1004. I'm trying to update, but it's not. Can you help me?

0 Likes
1 Solution

INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION 

Are you sure you need the graphics driver for the 7500/7600M ? Do you have a AMD processor? Please read > Laptop graphics update...How to 

Please post the required information...there is no such thing as a 7500/7600M...that is a SERIES of cards. Which one do you have?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
12 Replies

INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION 

Are you sure you need the graphics driver for the 7500/7600M ? Do you have a AMD processor? Please read > Laptop graphics update...How to 

Please post the required information...there is no such thing as a 7500/7600M...that is a SERIES of cards. Which one do you have?

0 Likes
bozacı
Journeyman III

Forgive me! First time trying to update a laptop graphics card. I searched the internet, but I couldn't find a card like that. But on the laptop, I leave a few sample pictures that really writes 7500M \ 7600M.111.png112.png

0 Likes

Download GPU-Z....select "Lookup" and it will tell you what graphics card you have. Then you can select the correct driver.

0 Likes
bozacı
Journeyman III

If I'm not mistaken, it's supposed to be AMD Radeon HD 7550M.113.png

0 Likes

Use "Lookup" to find out for sure which card you have.

0 Likes

You still haven't told us what we need to know.

1. What processor or APU do you have?

0 Likes
bozacı
Journeyman III

I have a processor.

0 Likes

I have a processor.

That's good to know ...

Please look on the back of your laptop and tell us the exact model number of your computer. I will look it up.

0 Likes
bozacı
Journeyman III

Model
Sony Corporation SVE1511J1EB

0 Likes

Ok..you have a Intel processor.

Nothing I can do unless you tell me the EXACT AMD graphics you have. I showed you how to find out.

And you really need to learn how to update your laptop. Read this and learn https://community.amd.com/thread/207699 

0 Likes

You need to update the "Viao update utility" VAIO Update Software Version 7.3.0.03150 (Windows 32bit/64bit) (Windows 10 32bit/64bit...) | Sony US... 

Run it and let it find all the updates needed for your computer. And install them.

0 Likes