AnsweredAssumed Answered

"Correct" answers in Threads with new platform

Question asked by elstaci on Jan 30, 2019
Latest reply on Jan 31, 2019 by elstaci

I PMed another User this question and he directed me here. This is the question I asked:

It seems that now the Moderators are the ones that decide whether a comment is "Correct" or not.

I have gone to some of my older Authored posts and notice that "Correct" has been removed from other Users comments.

I don't put much importance in rankings and points, If I did, I wouldn't have given away 4000 points in Christmas.

But I do put importance on "Correct" answers. I have had several "Correct" answers
in the past 2 - 3 months and wasn't given any credit except for one.

Today I mentioned to a User that said my advice fixed his problem in a thread. I mentioned him to mark it "Correct" so that other Users will see what fixed the OP's problem. He couldn't find it.

So, I went to all the "Authored" posts I have made and noticed that "Correct" has been removed from the Menu.

All the rest of the Rankings and Missions are nice but not important to me, personally, except the CORRECT Mission. It is important because it lets me know how I am doing in giving accurate advise to other Users

I know sometimes the OP marks a comment "Correct" when it really wasn't and vice versa.

Are the Moderator's now in charge of whose comments are Correct?

Outcomes