cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

exanazz
Journeyman III

Driver 19.1.1 Battlefield 5 issues

Since I have updated my driver version to 19.1.1 I have expierenced the following issue with Battlefield 5:

• Battlefield™ V players may experience character outlines stuck on screen after being revived.

The bug is not fixed in the 19.1.2 version. I tried to roll back the driver, using windows. But it won`t install my latest working driver. When using DDU and attempting to install the older 18.9.3. driver, which worked fine, it keeps installing the 19.1.1. driver. So I can`t get a older driver installed!

Question: How do I get the older 18.9.3 driver installed?

Battlefield is almost unplayable with this annoying bugs!!! Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
2 Replies
walterwolf
Journeyman III

If you use some software for showing FPS in game like MSI Afterburner, try to close that and try again BF5. Good Luck.

0 Likes

If your talking about the body decal looking outlines that will show up in blue, orange or green or whatever, about half the time this isn't just AMD it does it on my Nvidia card too. It isn't a new driver issue either it's happened since launch. But it happens even more now with the chapter 2 updated of BFV. I think it is an unresolved game bug. I do have a pretty quick temp fix though. Just quickly go to your squad menu and when you resume to game they are gone. At least you can continue play without your view being obstructed. I agree though, whomever fault this is needs to get it sorted.

0 Likes