cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

danixli81
Journeyman III

Integrated video card faulty or what?

Good evening, I would like to ask you for help, since I have a PC assembled with CPU AMD Ryzen 5 2400g with integrated graphics card Vega 11, motherboard asrock a320m-DGs power supply 500 watt, and sometimes my PC restarts alone and following the restart in the lower right I see the Err Following hours: Default Raedon wattman settings have been restored two to an unexpected system failure.. What could it be? I have the latest version of the AMD driver, thanks in advance Dell help:) I am attaching the error notification photo

0 Likes
3 Replies
arcticwind
Forerunner

You need to find out what is causing the "unexpected system failure", PSU, motherboard, CPU or RAM.

First, is this a prebuilt system? Dell?

https://community.amd.com/thread/196209 

If your system just randomly restarts, its probably a power issue. 

Get a power supply tester and test the voltages.

When the system restarts are there multiple BIOS Beep codes?

Is your motherboard BIOS updated to run the processor you have? (should be version P4.40 or newer) 

Is the RAM you are using on the QVL list for the Raven Ridge processor?

Is the RAM in the correct slots?

thanks for the answer, then both the ram slots (8 gb ddr4) I have tested with the memset software and no problems were found. bios updated to the latest version or at 5.50, it could be the power supply of 500 watts? or not the cooling-down of the CPU fan? or thermal paste? thanks for answering me hello

0 Likes

we say that it does so at random for example from this morning at 7 am until 1 pm the pc worked without problems but it is said that it does not do me anymore, yesterday for example I restarted the PC after half an hour, I was using it for the simple internet surfing, I stress the times the PC inside makes a noise more than usual as if it were vibrating (I do not know if this noise comes from the power supply or fan CPU dissipator)

0 Likes