Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

samrose298
Journeyman III

AMD Rewards Support not responding?

Hi,

I brought a computer from Ebuyer, who provided me a with a Game Coupon for my purchase, they advised to redeem this through the AMD rewards site. I registered my account and upon entering my code, it advised that I needed to download a verification program to ensure my system was relevant to the code I had recieved. I did this, once installed and ran, the program then informed me that it was not a genuine copy and that I need to re-install, so I did. and got hit with the same message. I then tried going through the support section to raise a ticket which also advised that it could not be sent. So I emailed, this was on the 14th January . I am still awaiting a reply.. Has anyone else had a similar issue or can advise what I need to do?

Kind Regards

Sam Rose

0 Likes
2 Replies
coolan
Journeyman III

Getting the same issue myself, the not genuine after installing the tool, no reply back from support either, I have however just read through various posts, not sure if it will help you but it fixed it for me, I removed the tool set chrome as my default browser, went to the amd reward site and went through the process again, seems to work when it installed it via chrome.

0 Likes
fantasyzer
Adept I

My problem was my system clock. Check your system time is correct.

0 Likes