cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

ssoddtwo
Journeyman III

the amd support does not answer me about the game codes

"I bought my rx 580 and sent my code to amd reward for my games, but he showed me this message: "Other actions are required to verify your coupon code. You must complete the support form and include the following:"

So send my ticket to the support as indicated by the message, but a week has passed and I do not get an answer, what can I do?"

I'm in the same situation as this.I bought several coupons code from my friend,They were unusable.What should I do?By the way ,I Have 590

0 Likes
12 Replies
Ray_AMD
Community Manager

What do you mean "I bought several coupons code from my friend" ? Game codes come from participating vendors when you purchase the appropriate card. You first said you have an RX580 and then at then end you say "590".

Which is it ?

What is the ticket number you have with AMDRewards ?

This is what happened to another friend in community.I happen to be in the same situation.

I just have an rx590, but my friend have RX580.He gave me his coupon codes of amd raise game bundle

531710,This was submitted before.I just tried again.This time the number of Service Request is 8200857010

0 Likes

This is a support ticket number on amd.com.

You need to amdrewards.com , register an account and follow the procedure there.

531710 is a support ticket number on amdrewards.com.I have completed the process.But I didn't get a reply.I was anxious.

0 Likes

i have more than one coupon codes,i can redeem them.because my friends has RX 580 and i have rx590.i want to share the coupon codes with my friends and girlfriends.But all of them show me this message:" Other actions are required to verify your coupon code. You must complete the support form and include the following:"

0 Likes

When did you open a ticket at AMDRewards ?

Please refer to the FAQ available here : https://www.amdrewards.com/faq#faq-ans-04

0 Likes

two days ago,I've read all the faqs.It doesn't help me.

0 Likes

2 days ago would have made it Friday. North America offices are closed on the weekend. Account creation can take upto 48 hours according the FAQ document,

0 Likes

The account was already set up,I will wait for two days. I have more than ten coupon codes that cannot be used

0 Likes

I would suggest you read the Terms & Conditions of the different promotions available here: AMD Rewards which provide more information on the number of codes a single account can validate.

0 Likes

I think I see what you mean, but my friend also Registered account for amdrewards.Each account has a different coupon code.They all gave me the same message

" Other actions are required to verify your coupon code. You must complete the support form and include the following:"

0 Likes

I also have the same problem, enter my code to AMD REWARD and I got the message "Other actions are required to verify your coupon code. You must complete the support form and include the following:" Please answer my tickets, they have already passed almost 2 weeks and I have no answer, the number of my ticket is 529489 and 530805 both unanswered

0 Likes