Since I made up my PC with this configuration:
- AMD Ryzen 5 2400G
- Corsair Vengeance LPX - 8 GB (2 x 4 GB, DDR4, 3000 MHz, C15)
- Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
- Initial installation of Windows 10
I am having BSODs. I have tried all sort of things already write down in the forums. Last two weeks I am having mainly VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (ATIKMPAG.SYS) errors. One or two every day. Now without changing any things I had watchdog.sys errors. Also in the beginning I had others BSOD errors too.
- I have installed last BIOS.
- I have installed last video drivers. Also reinstalled again.
- Inactivated TDR in regedit file.
- Changed RAM speed in BIOS.
- The only two things pending to do is to replace atikmpag.sys file but it is no possible, because there is no file with extension sy_ as specified in the forums. And also pending to change the RAM voltage but not sure if this is secure and if the Motherboard supports this change.
Please AMD could you help in these issues? Is there a definitive solution?