cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

hopelessunc
Journeyman III

Looking for the latest AMD Driver for the A12-9700P

Здравствуйте. Пользуюсь процессором и видеоадаптером от amd.

Пользуюсь относительно недавно, но нашел у себя проблему.

Дело в том, что, походу, мой ноутбук уперто не хочет переключать карты с интегрированной на более мощную. Дуалплеем не пользуюсь, ибо игра не особо контачит с ним.

Шурша форумы, натыкался только на каталист центры. Но, увы, это прошлый век и такого на моем устройстве попросту нет. А если и пытаюсь найти/скачать с сайта амд, так как не особо доверяю другим в плане драйверов, то мне выдает линки только на новый драйвер и, соответственно, на новую программу(кримсон релайв ), а не на каталист.

На рабочем столе тоже не видел кнопки выбор графики(при ПКМ).

Проверил на Скайриме выбором видеокарты- дает только интегрированную.

Поэтому, хотелось бы спросить у знающих, как и что делать? Был бы рад линкам на новые темы, не от 14/15 годов))

К слову, ноутбук также поддерживает турбо кор, но в биосе его нет. Хотя т сам биос выглядит не очень, жалко и беспомощно с нулем настроек по-типу переключения видеокарты, хотя что тут жаловаться, это же Эйсер.

Стоят видеокарты:

Одна от проц AMD A12-9700P

Вторая R 7 M440( Хотя автообновление винды выдает стабильно дрова от 340, не знаю почему. )

Может, лучше использовать дуалплей ? Может, игры будут его видеть как M445DX?(поддержка такого присутствует)

Заранее благодарю за помощь.

(P. S. Ещё,  с драйверами до конца не разобрался, поэтому использую автоматическую установку только)

Message was edited by: Matt B

Edit title to English

0 Likes
1 Solution

Google did a poor job of translating your Post. This is an English only Forum. In the future please translate your posts into English.

Here is the latest AMD Driver for your APU A12-9700P:  7th Gen A12-9700P APU Drivers & Support | AMD .

The APU driver is the only driver you need to install. It will automatically install the Discrete GPU driver at the same time.

Here is how to install and configure you laptop: Laptop graphics update...How to  and  Configuring Laptop Switchable Graphics on a Windows® Based System | AMD .

It is best to download the laptop drivers and install those first before using AMD Generic laptop drivers from your manufacturer's Support site.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Google did a poor job of translating your Post. This is an English only Forum. In the future please translate your posts into English.

Here is the latest AMD Driver for your APU A12-9700P:  7th Gen A12-9700P APU Drivers & Support | AMD .

The APU driver is the only driver you need to install. It will automatically install the Discrete GPU driver at the same time.

Here is how to install and configure you laptop: Laptop graphics update...How to  and  Configuring Laptop Switchable Graphics on a Windows® Based System | AMD .

It is best to download the laptop drivers and install those first before using AMD Generic laptop drivers from your manufacturer's Support site.

Well, i didn't know dat its english only forum.

I can transcribe it also in English, but, as i c, u've already answered my question. Thank you m8 =)

I didn't know that its better to install those drivers first. I thought that AMD's official programm should be good, but as it seems, it's not.

I've never installed drivers for my proc and etc. Just for GPU, hehe.

Thank you again, I'm fully satisfied with ur answer, my comrade.

Btw how did u find those forum threads, cuz my russian network shows only threads from 14-15 years?? It's unbelievable.

aand 1 more question, please.

Will those drivers help with my low fps? Cuz, for example, laptops that costs less with Nvidia graphics works better than my with AMD. Or, maybe, this GPU and APU isn't enough for games and made only for work?

0 Likes

The link is from AMD Official Download page from here: AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops :

If your Graphics driver is very old could be a reason for the low FPS. But it also depends on the Game's System Requirements and your laptop's hardware installed.

Whatever games you have you need to see if your Laptop has the minimum requirements to play the game. There are many reasons for low FPS. but first you need to be sure you have the latest Graphics Drivers installed and your Laptop's BIOS/UEFI and CHIPSET have the latest versions.

0 Likes