System type - Desktop
OS - Windows 10 Home 64bit  Version 10.0 Build 17134 Service Pack 0.0
GFX Driver - Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.1.1
Display - Samsung U28E590 3840x2160 @60Hz Active DP Cable
Motherboard - MSI Z170A KRAIT GAMING 3X BIOS: 2.50
CPU - Intel i5 6600K
PSU - EVGA Super Nova 750 G2 - 750 Watts
RAM - 16gb Corsair Vengence LED

Everything seems to run fine. No issues with other apps. The issue I am having is that after updating the Radeon Software to the newest versions, the settings continues to crash. There are no warnings or notifications on the crash, but when I right click the desktop and select AMD Radeon Settings, it will show in the system tray and then disappear when I move the mouse over it.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling direct download of the 19.1.1 Optional drivers
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling direct download of the 18.12.2 drivers
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling direct download of the Auto-Detect Installer (Which installed the 19.1.1 Optional drivers)
Using DDU to clean the system and then tried the Auto-Detect Installer again

I believe I was on the 18.9.3 version as I updated not too long ago.

This normally wouldn't be an issue, but it would be nice to still control settings of the card within the AMD app and I am not sure what other issues may be caused from the app continuously crashing without warning or notice of any kind. I use my computer for both work and play, and do not need the system randomly shutting down if the issue worsens.

Any help is appreciated!

Outcomes