cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

sime_v8
Journeyman III

crashing pubg, Problem: "Default Radeon WattMan settings have been restored due to unexpected system failure" and drivers update

all the time i have problems with installing the latest drivers of sapphire nitro rx 470 8 gb ddr5. I'm installing the latest version of driver 18.12.3 and afterwards I get notified that there is a new driver 18.12.2. I install it and then again I get the message that there is a newer driver 18.12.3 and so the whole limit in the circuit. In addition to all this, the game is constantly crashing with the message "Default Radeon WattMan settings have been restored due to unexpected system failure" please help it is about PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

0 Likes
1 Reply
yahaway
Adept II

Let me guess, blackscreens and a hard power off? Pretty common with this new 2019 driver. After DDU'd and installed 18.12.3 my Far Cry 5 seems to be behaving...for now.  If the optional driver is still crashing your IP roll back to 18.12.1 for the time being. AMD will probably release another update soon. Go Team Red!

0 Likes