1. after Initialized the failed disk, the failed disk show as REMOVED. I could still access the files in array.
2. can not set new Initialized disk to spare in windows.
3. reboot into BIOS could set the disk to global spare.
4. after reboot into windows see the restore started. (and another RAID1 group appeared)
5. waiting the restore progress finish...
6. almost 3 hour later, The rebuild finish.
7. restore successfully
note: you can replace the failed one with a new drive in step 1 and Initialize the new drive