cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

manbug
Journeyman III

after updating to 18.2.2 for my rx 560 ive been seeing a new error saying that the compatibility checker is not online. ive never had this error until updating.

I have an ASUS ROG Radeon 560 and it has been updated to 18.2.2 from software recommendation. now compatibility checker is no longer functioning properly for the card. I don't know what issues that will bring as ive never used compat checker that I know of. but the notification and error is annoying

this is also after completing a complete clean install of the 18.2.2 softwared

0 Likes
2 Replies
manbug
Journeyman III

Sorry the software updated to was 18.12.2 that's the most current that was recommended  keep in mind I don't update unless it says its recommended and not option. I havnt updated for months until last night

0 Likes

Lots of identical posts on the forum. Report it to AMD > Online Service Request | AMD

This does not affect the drivers....just the ridiculous "compatibility checker". You don't know if the games you have installed and been playing for months/years are compatible with your computer?

" In Upgrade Advisor, each game listed should display its compatibility with the current system GPU and CPU and recommended AMD upgrades: "

• Green = Meets recommended game requirements for best gameplay experience.
  • Yellow = Meets minimum game requirements but may run at lower performance and visual quality.
  • Red = Does not meet minimum game requirements and may not run.
  • Gray = Requirements and/or recommendations are not available.
0 Likes