Hello! I'm just going to make this as quick as poossible. I want to play with my AOC monitor (G2460V 24") compatible with FreeSync at full 1080p only with a Displayport cable. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong since by looking arround I got more question than answer solved. The topics I want to clarify are in this 5 questions:
-Shoud I use Freesync tech with ingame V-Sync on or using it at all?
-Shoud I Enable the "Chill" Feature on a Desktop Rig to limit my fps?
-In case that the Graphic settings are not an issue, shoud the frame rate stay freezed on 75fps while using Freesync to know if it's working propely?
-The Radeon Software suggest me that I shoud enable the VSR (Virtual Super Resolution). But since my only interest is to use my pc on a 1080p res. Does this feature worth runing or improve in any aspect my final goal?
-Since I'm not interested on OC bc I live in a hot area, Shoud I keep the Asus GPU TweakII in order to keep an stable performance or is not necessary?
My spects are:
• Procesor: AMD FX-8350 Vishera, Cache 8MB, 4.0GHz (Runing at Stock)
• Cooler: Corsair H100i GTX
• Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0
• Memory: 2 HyperX Fury 8gb 1866mhz
• SSD: Kingston sv300s37a/ 240g (for Windows 10 SO and some Design Softwares)
• HD: 1 TB (just storage and some Games)
• UPS: Corsair 750W CX750
• GPU: ASUS Radeon RX 580 Dual 8Gb
• Case: Middle Tower- Cougar Challenger with 2 extra Viper cooler Fans.
Thanks for the help and I hope your answers.