thesadunicorn

Ryzen 5 2600X, 2 cores overloading. Why? And Ryzen master not launching.too..

Discussion created by thesadunicorn on Dec 16, 2018
Latest reply on Dec 17, 2018 by thesadunicorn

So here's the full build. (All new)
Cpu: Ryzen 5 2600x

Mobo: x370 Gaming plus

Ram: 2x8gb Balistix sports 3000mhz

Gpu: Gigabytes 1070TI

Psu: Corsair Rmx 750

Drivers: Everything seems up to date using all i have to verify it; Msi Command center, gigabyte app.. I mean everything i can chek my drivers with seems up to date. I would love to be able to launch Ryzen master ...
Windows: Windows 10 home x64 with the latest update

My issue is that sometimes about once or twice a night my computer becomes REALLY laggy for about 6-10 seconds. I was wondering if i could find where it comes from and it feels like its coming from the cpu.

When ever this happens my first 2 cores of the cpu are going up to 100% usage and all the other stay stable (What ever % they were before the event). This pretty much only happens under load, i dont reckong having this happening when im just chilling. Every other stats i can see seems to be just fine. Even the temperature dosent go higher.

Anyone as ever had this happening to them or do you have any idea how i could fix it ?

Also my second issue is with the ryzen master app. I cannot get it to start/launch. When i click on it there a white box and then it goes away and nothing happens...

Outcomes