My guess is in the upgrade hot key got confused. Try this:
- Go to Radeon Settings / Home Page (Via desktray icon or right-click desktop 'AMD Radeon Settings)
- Click Preferences (@ Bottom)
- Change the 'Toggle Radeon Overlay Hotkey' key. Click in the box than select a new combinaison. (I like CTRL+SHIFT-Z but use one not already used elsewhere.
- Try it. Let us know if that worked or not for you.
Same problem. Overlay not work.
AMD FX 8350
Sapphire RX 480 8GB
Clean install 18.12.2
Edit: I change language to another language and Overlay again work.
Edit 2: Not working performance metrics. This is "nice" driver.
Edit 3 (temporary fix):
1. AMD Clean Uninstall Utility
2. Download and install driver
3. Change to another language you know
DxDiag.txt.zip 14.3 KB
I had a similar problem. The overlay showed up for me but the performance metrics did not. I applied the fix that marekbujko said above.
Asus ROG STRIX RX 480 8GB
Changed the language of Radeon Settings to a different one. Tried the performance metrics and now it is showing.
Switched back to english language, and it is still working. I haven't restarted my computer, so I don't know if the fix is permanent.