cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

disi
Adept III

AMD Relive Audio distortion possible solution

Since I have issues with OBS recording in 1440p, I went back to Relive.

Relive Recording are brilliant and use nearly no resources in HEVC codec.

The only problem I ever had was the voice recording. No matter what recording quality I chose, it did come up like a robotic voice at times.

Yesterday I recorded 2-3 hours of gameplay and had no problems whatsoever with the voice recording.

I use a Logitech wireless headset (H600?), which is not of any special quality, but good enough, small, nearly weightless and records the voice quite well.

In my Windows sound settings for the sound device it states: 2Channel,16bit,48000Hz(DVD Quality) for the playback device and 1Channel,16bit,48000Hz(DVD Quality) for the recording device.

My Realtek Soundcard says 2Channels,24Bit,192KHz(Studio Quality) or more.

I changed the Realtek Soundcard to 2Channel,16bit,48000Hz(DVD Quality).

Record in a multiples of 48000Hz -> 96kHz for audio and the roboter voice is gone!

0 Likes
2 Replies
disi
Adept III

I finally found a solution.

There is a tool to change your voice, but the idea is to run the recorded sound from the microphone and MS driver first through this tool and then let Relive record it. I installed Voicemod, set my microphone as input and in Relive the Voicemod output device as input.

It also has things like noise reduction.

No voice recording issues

0 Likes
disi
Adept III

Not really, it still is top or flop. I wonder when AMD fixes their sample rate issue when recording with Relive.

0 Likes