1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 5, 2018 7:54 AM by Hardwood

Gaming with triple screens, how do I render just one screen?

rabicanshiver

Hey guys... new to this forum hopefully this is an ok place for this post.

I have a Dell PC, with Ryzen 7 1700 processor.  And a RX 580 GPU.

I also have triple monitors.  I do a lot of iracing, and use triples for that.  I also play a few games like Age of wonders 3 that I really prefer to be in triple screen IE 5760x1080 resolution.

However for some games, PUBG, Hunt showdown etc. mostly first person shooters I would really prefer the game to render just one screen at 1920x1080 resolution.  However if I select this resolution in game, typically I get one of two things... and I cant seem to figure out the rhyme or reason why.  a, 3 identical copies of the same monitor, so Ill be playing PUBG with 3 cursors, 3 guys, 3 rifles etc.  I have to turn off manually 2 of the 3 monitors.  or option b, changing the resolution keeps the display across all 3, but just distorts the resolution.

What I want is one monitor to display the game in 1920x1080 and look normal.  How can I do this without having to manually unplug monitors prior to launching the game?