So the thing is that I bought this CPU some couple of month before the announcement of the Ryzen gen, and by so far it's working fine and I'm not planning to upgrade my whole sistem ATM, since I can't afford a new motherboard, CPU and Memory RAM. So I'll stick with this spects for 2 years more at least. I'm currently using an ASUS Radeon R9 280X DirectCU II and I want to upgrade it with a new model from the same brand (listed above on the title) because I'm studying Game Design and I need to work with different kind of softwares that require CPU & GPU power, and sometimes I play games on my 1080p monitor that supports FreeSync (and my current GPU doesn't have that feature). Anyways I really want to get the best possible outcome for this situation our should I downgrade for and other model. My specs are:
• Procesor: AMD FX-8350 Vishera, Cache 8MB, 4.0GHz
• Cooler: Corsair H100i GTX
• Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0
• Memory: 2 HyperX Fury 8gb 1866mhz
• SSD: Kingston sv300s37a/ 240g (for Windows 10 SO)
• HD: 1 TB
• UPS: Corsair 750W CX750
• GPU: ASUS Radeon R9 280X DirectCU II
• Case: Middle Tower- Cougar Challenger with 2 extra Viper cooler Fans.
So as the title says, will I get incompatibility issues on this rig if I change my GPU? In another tech (bottleneck calculator) It says that I wont gonna have any issues but I want to confirm it with you guys. Thanks a lot!