cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

ludvikburkacki
Journeyman III

Graphic issue during playing a game, pictures attached.

Hi everyone, on Friday I installed the latest The Sims 4 Expansion Pack which came with a new city. I'm having a textures loading issues in that city since the install. The background "unplayable" parts of the city doesn't fully load. See attached pictures. I've already tried repairing game, complete reinstallation and some steps I've been advised by EA support team. None of these helped.

I have Acer Aspire E5-551 laptop with AMD A10-7300 processor and AMD Radeon R6 Graphics with RAM 8GB and OS: Windows 10. I have installed all the latest drivers, I checked multiple times.

Can someone please help me, I play The Sims 4 a lot and I meet game requirements as well. I've been always playing on the highest graphics without any problem. So please if someone can help me how to solve this.

Thank you very very much!

0 Likes
1 Reply
qwixt
Forerunner

Since you already repaired the game as a first step. I suggest you turn the graphics options all off or way down to see if there is rendering bug with one of the graphics options. If that still has issues, then fill out a bug report on the driver.

0 Likes