cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

isrlncd
Journeyman III

(A10-9600P APU R5&R7 RADEON) I INSTALL latest driver software ....

I INSTALL latest driver software from amd official amd driver and support page while installing, bsod screen appear after restarting it keeps bsod appear so i need to go in safemode to able to boot the laptop and uninstall the driver to fix pls help me to install the latest driver ?

1 Solution

Users need more information especially if it is a laptop as per AMD Forum: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

It is always best to download and install your laptop manufacturer's Graphic Driver first and see if everything work correctly. Than download the AMD Generic driver and see if it improves the performance or not.

You might have downloaded the wrong driver for your laptop. You need to download the APU (CPU with intergrated Graphics) driver which installs both the integrated and Discrete GPU Card drivers.

For your APU here is the correct driver for your laptop: 7th Gen A10-9600P APU Drivers & Support | AMD

This is for Windows 10:

From AMD Forum on how to install AMD laptop drivers: Laptop graphics update...How to

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Users need more information especially if it is a laptop as per AMD Forum: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

It is always best to download and install your laptop manufacturer's Graphic Driver first and see if everything work correctly. Than download the AMD Generic driver and see if it improves the performance or not.

You might have downloaded the wrong driver for your laptop. You need to download the APU (CPU with intergrated Graphics) driver which installs both the integrated and Discrete GPU Card drivers.

For your APU here is the correct driver for your laptop: 7th Gen A10-9600P APU Drivers & Support | AMD

This is for Windows 10:

From AMD Forum on how to install AMD laptop drivers: Laptop graphics update...How to

thank you so much

0 Likes