Same problem (waiting on code) and I think that we are more. Support don´t work and we payed for components.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
I'm guessing expected wait time to be 1/2 weeks which is a shame. However, at least we have an idea on the situation.
If and when we get the keys follow this:
Alternatively if we don't get keys at least we will get something else of the same value.
I have just received my key so I guess the expected wait time is going to be around 5-7 days if they have no keys. There shouldn't be any problems for the next month or so as they have keys. But if they do end up running out the wait time should be similar to mine.