cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

hurlamania
Journeyman III

Raise the game 3 free game code

I did not receive or I'm not getting any assistance in getting my AMD reward code for these three games after purchasing the rx580 I'm glad I have until January 19th to return it that gives time for a resolution

0 Likes
9 Replies
Ray_AMD
Community Manager

Have you received the game codes from the retailer you purchased the GPU from ? What is the ticket number you received from AMDRewards ?

0 Likes

No I Received no codes

AMD Rewards Support Ticket 512799

0 Likes

You need to get the game codes from your point of purchase and then redeem them at AMDRewards. 

0 Likes
hurlamania
Journeyman III

Thanks for the expert advice tell me something I don't know Amazon it's not being helpful and giving out codes half the time they don't know what you're talking about the other have to tell you that talk to AMD. There's plenty of people on the internet with the same issue that had to deal with AMD that's why I'm here I'm not getting anywhere with Amazon so if you're just going to blow me off with a silly answer which is basically what I'm telling you they're not giving it to me they're being stupid.

0 Likes

Game codes are only provided by your point of purchase. You need to confirm that the vendor you are buying the card from is participating in the promotion before your purchase. Once you purchase the card from a participating vendor, you should receive the game code via email, usually in the next 7 days.

You can find the Terms and Conditions of the promotion here : https://www.amdrewards.com/terms

0 Likes
jfunk
Journeyman III

I'm having the same issue with Amazon.  They made the 590 available for Pre-Order on the evening of the 14th and they're telling me that I didn't pre-order, it was just a regular purchase and the promotion didn't start until the 16th.  Sent them the proof showing that the promo started on the 15th and pointed out it was impossible to place a regular order on the 14th as the product wasn't released until the next day (coinciding with the promotion start date).  It took three contacts to their support to even get that far, the first two people just told me the code "is on the way".  They just stopped responding to me after the last one.

At this point I'm thinking of just returning the card.  I see from searches that Amazon seems to have this problem pretty consistently.  AMD should put some pressure on their partners to not screw over customers they send directly to them with advertisements and links, as it reflects poorly directly back at AMD.

0 Likes
ichris75
Journeyman III

I received my Amazon code after the purchase of my Asus Vega 64 but I can not find the place or put the code ..

0 Likes
dmc_ruyk
Journeyman III

I bought the rx 580 devil network for free amd games and my surprise no free games because amazon does not participate is bad. NIVIDIA just by showing the purchase receipt of a participating video card gives away the bad AMD games very badly.

0 Likes