cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

pemopcx
Journeyman III

BSOD and black screen when im installing drivers

Hello everyone, I apologize in advance for my English. Faced with such a problem. My laptop msi gx60 3be, I had windows 7, there were drivers, everything worked perfectly. I bought a ssd and decided to put windows on it. Put win7, started installation of drivers of the video card and during installation there was a black screen and the computer was rebooted, system recovery was started and then drivers on the computer weren't. Thought that the problem with windows, installed win 8.1, the same situation, now put 10 but no changes, help!Hello everyone, I apologize in advance for my English. Faced with such a problem. My laptop msi gx60 3be, I had windows 7, there were drivers, everything worked perfectly. I bought a ssd and decided to put windows on it. Put win7, started installation of drivers of the video card and during installation there was a black screen and the computer was rebooted, system recovery was started and then drivers on the computer weren't. Thought that the problem with windows, installed win 8.1, the same situation, now put 10 but no changes, help!

0 Likes
0 Replies