Hello to all, I have a XFX AMD RX 580 8Gb OC+ by Factory Default Video Card and Ever Since Driver version 18.10.1 Both AMD Wattman and The restore factory defaults command under the preferences under AMD Radeon Settings have been known to black screen me with an entire system lockup.. Also, Under AMD Wattman Every single time I click on reset and then yes or apply changes that I have made within AMD Wattman it will also black screen me with an entire system lockup.. By the way any previous driver including 18.9.3 or lower do not have this problem with this video card at all.. Here's my Computer Specs as well..
1. ASUS PRIME B350M-A/CSM Motherboard
2. 32GB total of GSkill 2133Mhz DDR4 RAM
3. XFX AMD RX 580 8Gb OC+d by Factory Default Video Card
4. AMD Ryzen 5 2600X at 3.6Ghz + Can be Turbod to 4.2Ghz
5. Windows 10 x64 PRO Version 1809 Build 17763.104 Rereleased Version
Hope this Helps and Have a great day ahead as well to all..