Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

misterelele
Journeyman III

18.3+ drivers issues.

Hello,

Recently I've upgraded my GPU from R9 270 to RX 580. By this I formated my computer and changed Windows 10 from Home version to Pro one.

When I installed the newest version of drivers (18.10.1) I realized that something is wrong with screen on resolutions lower than 1920x1080.

Here is example:

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

This is picture taken from 4:3 resolution, that resolution, that I always play CSGO.

As you can see, in example, green crosshair has this little black 'border'. Pixels on HUD are more visible than usual, text in console has this 'border' or 'outline', 'shadow' as well. All of this makes my screen from normal position too 'sharp'. Before upgrading GPU everything was ok, blurry as it should be on 4:3.

Notes:

It only happens on drivers newer than 18.3.4. When I have this 18.3 everything works pretty well!

What did I try to do?

- I used DDU and AMD CleanUp

- I even tried to format PC

- Changing anti-aliasing don't work.

My setup:

- System: Windows 10 Pro 1809 version

- GPU: RX 580

- Mobo: ASROCK H81M

- Monitor: ASUS MG248Q with DVI-D connection

Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
1 Reply
misterelele
Journeyman III

I think bump.

I tried connecting monitor with HDMI, didn't change anything, problem still occured.

Still on drivers 18.3.4 and previous, everything works perfectly. On drivers new than 18.3.4, I see this 'outline' around for example green crosshair

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

I also formatted pc and changed Windows version to older, didn't work.

If anyone can help, I would be really glad.

0 Likes