- AMD Graphics Card Sapphire Radeon R9 270
- Operating System Windows 7 64bit
- Driver version installed: Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.10.1
- Display Devices: LG FLATRON e2241 @60Hz HDMI adapter
- Motherboard + Bios Revision: ASRock 970 Pro3 R2.0 Bios Version P1.50
- CPU/APU: FX-8350
- Power Supply Unit Wattage: 600W
- RAM: 12GB
Describe your issue:
- Out of nowhere i got a screen freeze and restarted my OS. After the windows loading i got a black screen. I had to format my OS after several attempts of loading the Windows and then realize the problem was in the driver of the GPU, since i was able to use the computer as a Standard Graphic Card Device.
- Now, every time i try to install the driver i got the black screen after the Windows Loading, need to recover the system to a previous point if i want to keep using the computer.
Any idea what may causing the problem and how to solve it. If the GPU had a problem, or fried it shouldnt be working even as a Standard GC, correct?